October 11, 2016, Steamboat contacted PNP Supply to advise that a section of their existing DI pipe system had been damaged by a contractor working on another project on the mountain. This damaged pipe had to be repaired quickly. PNP Supply worked with a broad client base, and used the large fittings inventory in the NA Distribution Center to help Steamboat resolve these problems.
- Steamboat provided a list of required materials October 11, 2016;
- PNP provided a Quotation for these materials October 12, 2016
- Steamboat placed an order for DI materials October 12, 2016
- All materials were delivered to Steamboat October 19, 2016; and,
- All assembly/installation was completed October 26, 2016.
Again, this project verifies that: Working with PNP, fast delivery is possible, delivery should not be considered a problem; and, assembly/installation of these DI materials is very simple and fast, even using in-house personnel. With welded steel pipe, this time line would not have been possible.